Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Biodata


My name is Wan Nurul Azreen Bt Wan Abdul Aziz and I'm 21 years old. Most of my friend call me Yeen but my family call me 'angah'. I was born on 26 November 1992 in Kampung Kuala Rekang, Bachok Kelantan. My mother gave birth of me at our house, unlike my siblings who were born at Hospital Kota Bharu, Kelantan. I have five siblings including me, one brother and three sisters. As you all might guess, I'm the sister from that other. I live in  Kampung Kuala Rekang, the same house I was born.

My primary school life begun when I was 6 years old. The school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Tangok, Kelantan. I pass with flying colors in UPSR in standard 6. Then I went to secondary school, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Badak, Kelantan. I managed to do well in PMR in Form 3 and continued my Form 4 in the same school. Once again I did quite well in SPM and I have been offered to enter Form 6, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Tendung, Kelantan. I completed my study Form 6 in 2 years. Now, I'm a 4rd year student in Bachelor of Communication at University Utara Malaysia (UUM).

My favourite hobby is play badminton. Whenever I play badminton, I feel healthy and stronger. I not only like playing badminton, but I also enjoy watching badminton on television. So, during weekends, I would call up my friends to play badminton with me. After the intense games, I feel very happy to be able to play badminton with friends and get rid of stress. So, for me badminton is a part of my life and it means a lot to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment